Every student must sign the confidentiality and intellectual property agreements for each of the sponsoring companies.
- Read and understand the course confidentiality and intellectual property agreement.
- Read the generic signature page for the agreement.
- Go to the Confidential Documents area of the NPDBD Moodle site and download the set of signature pages for this year. There is one page for every sponsoring company.
- Type your name, address, and date on each of the sheets, using a PDF mark-up program. (Find a free one on the internet.
- Insert a scanned signature on each of the sheets.
- Convert document to PDF
- Upload the document in PDF format to the course Moodle site.
For PDF manipulation questions, consult a computer-savy friend or the course webmaster.