Students who are joining the NPDBD class for spring semester will have some catch-up assignments to do in preparation for starting the class. All new students should complete the following tasks:
- Upload a PDF of your one-page (one page only please) resume to the course Moodle site (see syllabus) before the first meeting of the class. You have access to the Moodle site if you are registered for the course.
- Fill out the Contact Information Form. This is is used to create the class list, show team assignments, and configure team mailing lists.
- Complete the Confidentiality and Intellectual Property assignment.
- Before the first class, read the project description document located in the Confidential Documents section on the NPDBD course Moodle site. You have access to the Moodle site if you are registered for the course.
- Also on the Moodle site is a Project Selection Form document that contains a link to the project selection form where you can list your projects, in order of preference, as well as any other information needed to help place you in a project. You have to be logged in to your @umn email account to access the form.